We’ve all been locked up inside lately to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus and it’s been difficult to say the least! Although there may not be events to attend, brands are now holding their press events over Zoom.
I was invited to the recent virtual launch event hosted by Charlotte Tilbury herself to launch her new skincare product; the Magic Serum Crystal Elixir. The talk by Charlotte and her panel of experts lasted around an hour and although I could see other invitees were logging off after the initial reveal I was so interested in the making of the product so I stayed online for the entire event (around an hour) and I’m so glad I did! It’s easy for brands and influencers to rave about products being the next best thing but before buying into the hype it’s so important to understand why the product is so good and what goes inside. That’s when you can really get excited about a product!
The Magic Serum is packed with ingredients that will assist in turning back the clock when it comes to skin.
Here are the main points about this new skin transforming serum:
- The serum is good for all skin types including Acne prone skin
- Skin will be softer and smoother almost like baby skin
- Pores will appear tighter
- Skin will be more even
- Skin will be intensively hydrated
- Facial contours will be lifted
- Fine lines will be smoother
- Redness will be reduced
- You will have a natural glow
- Skin will be 48% firmer after 8 weeks of use
- Skin elasticity will improve by 122% after 8 weeks of use
- Fine lines will be reduced by 34% after 8 weeks of use