Earlier this week I had the pleasure of working with Gilbert Soliz, the global makeup artist for Marc Beauty during his trip to Dubai. I love having him in town because he’s one of the makeup artists that I feel most similar to in terms of mindset etc. He asked me on set to create a look using the new ‘Shameless’ foundation so we both created a look each, he created a softer look and I created a more dramatic look perfect for this region.
Here are my thoughts on the foundation and what I feel the benefits are:
- A very light foundation
- Buildable coverage
- Self setting with no need for setting powder if you want that dewy fresh finish
- I would recommend using a setting powder for the under eye area to avoid creasing
- Gives a veil of color as opposed to the masked look
- 40 shades available
- Easy to customize by adding liquid highlighters
- SPF 25
- No flashback when taking pictures
- Lasts 24 hours
Here is the look I created…no filter and no edits! Hope you like it!