So this is something I’ve been looking forward to sharing with you. A few weeks ago I was booked to do hair and make up for a beautiful Armenian Bride and her bridesmaids in the scenic Fairmont Ajman. It was the first time I had visited the Fairmont in Ajman and I have to say it was beautiful! The view of the sea from the hotel was breathtaking and definitely made up for the 4 hours sleep I had! Below are some pictures I took of the Bride along with a step by step pictorial. I’ll be posting about the bridesmaids soon so keep an eye out! If you have any questions about how I created this look or about the products please leave a comment!
- Base: MAC ‘Prep + Prime’ all over the face avoiding eye and lip area. Benefit Cosmetics ‘Poreffesional’ in targeted areas. Smashbox ‘Hydrating Primer’ in targeted areas.
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Dipbrow’ in ‘Aurburn’ with a layer of ‘Brow Gel’ in ‘Caramel’ on top.
- Eyes: Benefit Cosmetics ‘Stay Don’t Stray’ as base on lids with MAC ‘Pro Longwear Paint Pot’ in ‘Soft Ochre’ on top just on the lid area. Kevyn Aucoin ‘loose shimmer’ in ‘Candlelight’ on arch & inner corner of eyes. Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow in ‘Topaz’ in socket. Sephora Eyeshadow in ‘Blonde Ambition’ on lid. Anastasia Beverly Hills Gel in ‘Jet’ as liner smudged on upper and lower lash line. Sephora ‘Outrageous Volume’ Mascara.
- Lashes: Huda Beauty lashes in ‘Giselle’.
- Contour: LA Girl Cosmetics ‘HD concealer’ in ‘Beautiful Bronze’ to shade contour. NARS Creamy Concealer in ‘Chantilly’ to highlight contour.
- Foundation & Set: Oxygenetix Foundation in ‘Almond’ using Beauty blender. Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Palette to finish contouring. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in ‘Gleam’ to highlight with a dusting of Make Up Forever ‘Diamond Powder’ in ‘Champagne’.
- Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner in ‘Iconic Nude’. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in ‘Milkshake’.